bordercross-news

[Bordercross-news] Re:

From: Elinor Benoit
Subject: [Bordercross-news] Re:
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 12:02:09 -0060

at length, however, mrs. bennet had no more to say; and lady lucas, who had been long
do, that the woman who married him cannot have a proper way of thinking. you shall not defend her,
"and so ended his affection," said elizabeth impatiently. "there has been many a one, i fancy,
"are they indeed!" cried elizabeth, with the greatest satisfaction.
constantly."
are much pleasanter than public ones. but now we may be silent."
"my dear, dear lydia!" she cried. "this is delightful indeed! she will be married! i shall see her
"i comfort myself with thinking," replied jane, "that he certainly would not marry lydia if he
"i can readily believe," answered he gravely, "that reports may vary greatly with respect to me;
audience not merely wondering, but incredulous; for mrs. bennet, with more perseverance than
energy on his many merits as they proceeded together up the great staircase.
assured with unwearying civility that they were perfectly needless.
dwell without interruption on those subjects that must deaden them more. mr. darcy's behaviour
down to whist.
blessing which few can boast. you see on what a footing we are. you see how continually we are

GIF image