bothans-dev

[bothans-dev] imprecise so that

From: Susie Barker
Subject: [bothans-dev] imprecise so that
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:10:41 +0100

As a Sylvan Park business man would, hecarried large life insurance.
We think Reverend Brewster is real smart.
Or whenever, at the Sylvan Park Tennis Club,he listened to W.
He was pricked by the familiarfeeling, Where have I known him before? Werweiss would have no reason to trace Pic and the Payzolds tothe Kingsbloods.
The lady gurgled, It seems to me that Mr.
It was literally and altogether to be ananimal, somewhere between human beings and the ape. He sat down between twocolored people and they seemed to him very much like people.
He tried to think of something that would hold Dr.
He was wondering whomight be staring at him, suspecting the Negro in him.
My boy, Im pleased that you take a liberal attitude toward theNegro. All the way home, on the Borup, he resented the attentions of Mac. Doc, you can call mea liar if you can show me one nigger that could be a United StatesSenator. Besides,our customers would kick like hell!
Thats why nonigger can hold down a responsible position.
His face was terrible, the unsparingand murderous face of a lyncher. Neil pressed it, Are you sure we havent a little Negro blood,too?
Certainly he had never looked at the Negrocallers who had arranged with him for bank loans.
I just felt I ought to understand your part of town better. Neil pressed it, Are you sure we havent a little Negro blood,too?
There was something shameful in Wash, bent and spiderlike and moregray than black. Hes what they call a Doctor of Philosophy. Neil said genially, as the young prince, Oh, Belfreda wasnt sobad. There was a colored sergeant in thatoutfit that was an absolute Bolshevik.
So please alwaysrefer to me now as French. My boy, as I often say, if a man has one drop of nigger blood,hes a phony. Neil could not but chuckle at this darky malapropism. Taint often we get a chance to seeyour cheerful face twice in one season! Has everybody on Mayo Street got a collegedegree? Do you think Im the kind of Judas who would denythe race of his mother? Would it be something funny and inferior and Negroid, for all thatdoubtful pastoral Ph.
Well, Kingsblood, there is a chance for you, if you canrecognize your superiors. If Wilbur did detect it, he would be nasty about it. Randy was glad to have from one of the Featherings of Stote theReal Lowdown on the Negro Problem.
On the train into Minneapolis he was irritable. Davis spoke clearlyand pleasantly, rather like Rodney Aldwick, but more accurately.
Neil wanted to demand of Mac, How can you stand listening to thatwhite flannel-mouth?
So please alwaysrefer to me now as French.
Thatgentle fusser fussed gently, Got any furtherer on our royal path,Neilly?