brad

Re: [Brad] exif redesign

From: Francesco Anselmo
Subject: Re: [Brad] exif redesign
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 19:16:57 +0100

Well done!

It looks even better than your previous efforts, and could even become
a full windowing environment  within blender! ;-)

Thanks for sharing your work, I think it could be really appreciated by
the bf-python community.

Francesco

Thomas Bleicher wrote:

Hi all.

I'm redesigning my interface and try to avoid patterns that
didn't work or will cause headaches in the future. I thought
I could add alpha channel information as well and this is
the result:

   http://home.arcor.de/exif/snapshots.html#new_design

Enjoy!

Thomas