bravegw-web

Re: [Bravegw-web] Web Page Assistance

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: [Bravegw-web] Web Page Assistance
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:41:52 +0100

Dear Claude,

 || On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:53:32 -0700
 || Claude Rubinson <address@hidden> wrote:

 cr> So, I received your request for assistance with the web page and
 cr> signed up to this mailing list.  But let me ask -- what exactly
 cr> is it that you need assistance with?

The main task is publication of the issues: so taking the different
language versions, modifying the links and structure, if needed, and
submitting them at the right time. Also putting up the new issue on
the index pages.

Additionally, sometimes people will point out typos or submit new
translations, which makes it necessary to modify links and such.

So not rocket science, but something that needs doing.

If you want to help, you should let me know your savannah login, so I
can add you to the project.

Regards,
Georg

--