bravegw-web

[Bravegw-web] WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

From: EUROPEAN UNION
Subject: [Bravegw-web] WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 04:09:03 -0900

EUROPEAN UNION INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
WINNERS/PRIZE AWARD
NOTIFICATION.
AVENUE DE TERVUEREN 35/37 B-1040 BRUXELLES.

Ref. Number:DH/4167/05
Batch ID: 13/5260/HL
Pin Number: 100 768 5437

Dear Winner

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the winners of the EURO
STAKES (EUL) LOTTERY euro lottery programs held on the 24th of Dec,2005.This
promotional program takes place every winter(Yearly)  participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company and
30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world, the
lottery sponsored by leading
Software Companies in Europe and America inpromoting awareness and
patronage of their software packages.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 0767--45363763--254 with
serial number 2015--05 drew lucky numbers 44-56-47-567 which consequently
won in the 3rd category. You have thereforebeen
approved for a lump sum pay of 1,500,000.00 euros(One Million Five hundred
thousand euros)in cash credited to your file with the Ref. Number:DH/4167/05
and Batch Number: 13/5260/HL.

This is from a total cash prize of 18.000.000.00(Eighteen million Euros)
shared among the Twelve international winners in this category. Due to mix
up of some numbers and names we ask that you keep your winning information
confidential until your claims have been processed and your money remitted
to you.

This is part of our security protocol in order to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. We hope with part of
your winning you will take part in our this year 36 million euro
international lottery.

To file for your claims please contact our financial agent with your
details as required below this message;

Name: Mr. ALEKSI ALONZO
International Remmittance/Credit unit
Facility Management Region
(Abbey Trust Finance and Securities)
Amsterdam-Netherlands.
TEL: +00-31-622-003-361
FAX: +00-31-847-290-451
Email:address@hidden

Remember all winning must be claimed not later than 5th of Feb,2006
thereafter all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
endevour to quote your Pin numbers in all first correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as
soon as possible.

Congratulations!! Once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Annabel Muller,

Lottery Co-ordinator.
Administrative/Customer