bsf-devel

speedway Hindu

From: Catherine Hess
Subject: speedway Hindu
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 16:27:38 +0900

We focus on stocks that have great potential to move up in
price!!!
We Told you to WATCH  A M S N  and now its up again today.
The chart on  A M S N  is a thing of beauty as it shows what we
mentioned earlier slow and steady upward movement.
Current price word on the sreet is this could take off at any
moment and double.

Trading Date : 5 Jun 2006
Company : AMEROSSI INTL GRP
T i c k e r : A M S N Timing is everything!
Price : $0.05
Tomorrow : $0.50 - $0.60
Market Performance : MAX

How many times have you seen issues explode but you couldn't
get your hands on them?
This company is doing incredible things.
The stocks we profile show a significant increase in stock
price and sometimes in days, not months or years.