bsf-devel

I know that being a gracious loser is more virtuous than being an arroga

From: Laurence
Subject: I know that being a gracious loser is more virtuous than being an arrogant winner in any event.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:23:22 +0200

This may take a few decades but in the meantime the American people will
receive the greatest tax break in the history of the world.
No, he's just confused and in total denial.
We must stay the course.
This is definitely not what nature had in mind for mankind.
Personally, I really don't know why anyone reads what I write here, but
I know that when people get enough they will stop visiting. We stand to
gain control of one of the largest oil fields that will remain until the
end of this petroleum age we have grown so dependent upon.

??

EXPLOSION!