bubblemon-list

Re: [Bubblemon-list] bubblemon Gnome 2 compiles/installs but can't start

From: Juan Salaverria
Subject: Re: [Bubblemon-list] bubblemon Gnome 2 compiles/installs but can't start
Date: 21 Nov 2002 00:22:18 -0300

Hi Mike,

Can be possible that you forgot to reinitialize the gnome-panel ...?
You have to logout from gnome and then login again so the panel rereads
its own configuration. If you don't want to logout, you can send a
SIGHUP to the panel instead (killall -HUP gnome-panel).
I didn't find (yet) a way to force the panel to reflect the changes, but
as far as I see, all the gnome 2 apps behaves that way.

HTH,

Juan