[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
1 Oct 2003 01:08:04 -0000
Unfortunately, we have been unable to process your request, since the address
was not on the ss-simpleabundance mailing list when your request was received
and is not a current subscriber to this list.
If you have unsubscribed, but continue to receive mail, you're subscribed under
a different address than the one you currently use.
Please look at the header for:
This shows that the subscription address is address@hidden''.
The unsubscribe address for this user would be:
Just mail to that address, adjusted for the real subscription address.
If the message has a ``List-Unsubscribe:'' header, you can send
a message to the address in that header. It contains the subscription
already coded into it.
For some mail programs, you need to make the headers visible to see the return
For Eudora 4.0, click on the "Blah blah ..." button.
For PMMail, click on "Window->Show entire message/header".
If this still doesn't work, unfortunately we cant help you.
Please FORWARD a list message along with a note stating the problem and a list
of addresses that you might be subscribed
who will try to assist you. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The original attachment has been remove.
- ezmlm response, (continued)
- ezmlm response, ss-erotica-help, 2003/09/30
- ezmlm response, ss-crosswords-help, 2003/09/30
- ezmlm response, ss-vcandrews-help, 2003/09/30
- ezmlm response, ss-business-help, 2003/09/30
- ezmlm response, ss-listenupdate-help, 2003/09/30
- ezmlm response, ss-cussler-help, 2003/09/30
- ezmlm response, ss-eloise-help, 2003/09/30
- ezmlm response, ss-simonpulse-help, 2003/09/30
- ezmlm response, ss-downtownpress-help, 2003/09/30
- ezmlm response, ss-selfimprovement-help, 2003/09/30
- ezmlm response,
- ezmlm response, ss-civilwarbooks-help, 2003/09/30