[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Bug in `query-replace' in Emacs 21.3.1 Windows version

From: Peter Brixen
Subject: Bug in `query-replace' in Emacs 21.3.1 Windows version
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 18:22:18 +0100
User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (Windows/20041206)

I have detected a possibly bug in the `query-replace' function in Emacs 21.3.1 on the Windows platform. I tried replacing the string "2" with "3", but before I could type "3", the function just started. I tried several times. Some of the times Emacs crashed, other times it worked alright, and other times it worked as before mentioned.

I don't know whether the bug has been corrected, then please excuse.

Kind regards,
an Emacs user.

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]