bug-gnu-emacs
[Top][All Lists]
Advanced

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

bug#1767: marked as done (Toggling tool-bar-mode produces random frame-h


From: Emacs bug Tracking System
Subject: bug#1767: marked as done (Toggling tool-bar-mode produces random frame-height)
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 17:20:10 +0000

Your message dated Wed, 01 Jul 2009 13:12:24 -0400
with message-id <address@hidden>
and subject line Re: Toggling tool-bar-mode produces random frame-height
has caused the Emacs bug report #1767,
regarding Toggling tool-bar-mode produces random frame-height
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact address@hidden
immediately.)


-- 
1767: http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1767
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact address@hidden with problems
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Toggling tool-bar-mode produces random frame-height Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 18:43:08 +0100 User-agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.18 (X11/20081125)
In GNU Emacs 23.0.60.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.14.4) of 2009-01-02
On Ubuntu 8.10 - the Intrepid Ibex - released in October 2008.

Toggling tool-bar-mode produces random frame-height

To reproduce:
1) emacs -Q
2) choose Monospace-8 font from the "Options" menu
3) M-: (progn (tool-bar-mode) (cons tool-bar-mode (frame-height)))
4) repeat 3)

From *Messages* buffer:

Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 42)
(t . 39)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 41)
(t . 38)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 40)
(t . 37)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 37)
(t . 34)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 34)
(t . 33)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 38)
(t . 35)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 35)
(t . 34)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 39)
(t . 36)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 36)
(t . 36)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 41)
(t . 41)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 41)
(t . 38)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 38)
(t . 37)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 37)
(t . 34)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 36)
(t . 33)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 35)
(t . 35)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 37)
(t . 37)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 37)
(t . 34)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 37)
(t . 34)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 39)
(t . 36)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 38)
(t . 33)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 35)
(t . 32)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 32)
(t . 29)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 31)
(t . 28)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 28)
(t . 25)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 30)
(t . 30)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 32)
(t . 29)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 31)
(t . 28)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 30)
(t . 27)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 29)
(t . 26)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 28)
(t . 28)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 28)
(t . 25)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 27)
(t . 24)
Toggling tool-bar-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
(nil . 29)




--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Toggling tool-bar-mode produces random frame-height Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 13:12:24 -0400
> Toggling tool-bar-mode produces random frame-height
>
> To reproduce:
> 1) emacs -Q
> 2) choose Monospace-8 font from the "Options" menu
> 3) M-: (progn (tool-bar-mode) (cons tool-bar-mode (frame-height)))
> 4) repeat 3)


This bug has been fixed by Jan Djärv's 2009-07-01 checkin to the trunk.

--- End Message ---

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]