[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug#6399: Confirm vc commits when the files do not match those marked in
bug#6399: Confirm vc commits when the files do not match those marked in vc-dir
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 23:50:24 -0400
Gnus (www.gnus.org), GNU Emacs (www.gnu.org/software/emacs/)
I've made this mistake a few times now:
1) Mark say 5 files in vc-dir.
2) Press v to get a vc-log buffer.
3) Realize I should not have marked one of the 5 files, and unmark it
in the vc-dir buffer.
4) Forget to kill the existing vc-log buffer, and so end up committing
all 5 files anyway.
I wish that at step 4 when I try to commit, Emacs would check if the
files about to be commited match those marked in the vc-dir buffer,
and if not ask me to confirm the commit.
- bug#6399: Confirm vc commits when the files do not match those marked in vc-dir,
Glenn Morris <=