[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug#21006: 25.0.50; xref-quit doesn't restore changes in window scrollin
bug#21006: 25.0.50; xref-quit doesn't restore changes in window scrolling position
Wed, 08 Jul 2015 03:46:21 +0300
1. Open lisp/progmodes/elisp-mode.el.
2. M-x xref-find-regexp, type 'defun elisp-[a-z]' (without quotes) when
prompted, press RET.
3. In the xref buffer, press `n' a couple of times, see the window
displaying elisp-mode.el scroll to show the definitions.
4. Press `q', see the previous window configuration restored, but the
scrolling position of the elisp-mode.el window remains changed.
I wonder if we can do anything about that.
While there's nothing surprising in this behavior given the
implementation, the user did lose their position in the buffer, train of
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- bug#21006: 25.0.50; xref-quit doesn't restore changes in window scrolling position,
Dmitry Gutov <=