I just downloaded the new gnubg for windows:
install archive (with multi-thread executables, code snapshot 20090127fixed)
I have played three matches (one attached) and had an error rate of -750 or so.
That is a little worse than I normally play (-3 is good, -7 is bad, -750 is off the charts). Gnubg made some incredibly bad moves in these matches at 2 ply.
I put gnubg into Dependency Walker and I did find a missing dll, DWMAPI.DLL. I have searched my computer and this dll is not on it.
I have attached the Dependency Walker output as a text file.
View this message in context: Missing DLL in current build
Sent from the Gnu - Backgammon mailing list archive at Nabble.com.