[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[bug #33934] WebServer (v1.4.1) stops when getting malformed request

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: [bug #33934] WebServer (v1.4.1) stops when getting malformed request
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 04:45:38 +0000
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_8) AppleWebKit/534.50 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Safari/534.50

Update of bug #33934 (project gnustep):

                  Status:                    None => Fixed                  
             Open/Closed:                    Open => In Test                


Follow-up Comment #1:

Thanks for reminding me about that ... the code in svn trunk should be OK as
it was fixed for a similar issue a while back (I just tried your test and
couldn't reproduce the problem) ... I have made a 1.4.2 release from trunk
which will probably fix things for you.  Please try it and let us know how it


Reply to this item at:


  Message sent via/by Savannah

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]