[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 04:38:28 -0300
Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Macintosh/20090302)
A few notes on REAMDE files in git repository:
* The second step is to run configure, but at this point configure
doesn't exist yet.
* talks about the commit mailing list, which to my knowledge has not
been connected with git yet. I think this is fine if the connection will
happen in the near future.
* References README-prereq, which doesn't exist.
* References README-valgrind, which doesn't exist.
* Contains an outdated (obsolete?) section on KNOWN BUGS.
Tony Abou-Assaleh, PhD
Web site: http://tony.abou-assaleh.net
- README Files,
Tony Abou-Assaleh <=