[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Alfred M. Szmidt
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:44:46 +0100
What I intended to say was: "All the other projects I was able to
contributed to, because they have their source code open, so that
one can get it, dig through it, hack it, contribute to, [...]".
Probably I should have used "source available" instead of "open
source" to avoid certain buzz-words.
Then you should have said "Free Software", since being Open Source, or
having the "source avaiable" doesn't allow for this in some cases.
Specially since somethings that are non-free (where you can't look,
modify, distribute, or run the code for whatever purpose) are included
in "Open Source", and "source avaiable".
Re: GNU Mach panic, Ognyan Kulev, 2005/03/06
- Re: glibc; introducing slashpackage-foreign (was: GNU Mach panic), (continued)
- Message not available
- IRC (was: GNU Mach panic), Thomas Schwinge, 2005/03/09
- mailing list archives in mbox format, Neal H. Walfield, 2005/03/09
- Re: mailing list archives in mbox format, Thomas Schwinge, 2005/03/09
- Re: IRC (was: GNU Mach panic), Alfred M. Szmidt, 2005/03/09
- Re: IRC, Thomas Schwinge, 2005/03/09
- Re: IRC, Alfred M. Szmidt, 2005/03/09
- Re: IRC, Thomas Schwinge, 2005/03/10
- Re: IRC,
Alfred M. Szmidt <=
- Re: IRC, Harley D. Eades III, 2005/03/09
- Re: IRC, Paul Jarc, 2005/03/10