This is the first of a series of patches to support clustered paging-in in "GNU Mach", libpager Library, and translators.
This patch is a port of the clustered paging-in from "OSF Mach" to "GNU Mach"
ChangeLog [key modifications]:
-ported the clustered paging-in code from OSF Mach's [mach_kernel]/vm/vm_fault_page.c
-added "behavior" attribute for the "vm_map" entries
-added "cluster_size" attribute for the memory_objects along
-Continuations in the vm_fault and vm_fault_page are removed.
* Update the headers of the modified files in GNU Mach to reflect the fact that they were ported from OSF Mach.
* Implement madvise() in glibc.
* Update the documentation of GNU Mach with the new interfaces.
* Revise and finish the code related to default_memory_manager management in GNU Mach.
* Port the vm_page "clustered" attribute. [ to mark that the page wasn't requested but was paged-in as part of the cluster ].
Some of gnumach's interfaces have been changed ( the addition of "cluster_size" ), and I'll be updating all the code in Hurd that is using the old interfaces in the next patches.