[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: lilypond-book 2.6.1 and --psfonts

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lilypond-book 2.6.1 and --psfonts
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 14:12:04 +0200
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511

It seems that there's something wrong with the handling of
translations of the printouts lilypond-book. I actually do get
exactly the same weird result as you when I set the environment
variable LANG to "de_DE" for German or "sv_SE" for Swedish. I send a
copy to the bug-lilypond mailing list.

Test case for bug hunters:
export LANG=de_DE
lilypond-book --psfont somefile.lytex
export LANG=sv_SE
lilypond-book --psfont somefile.lytex


Martin Brodbeck wrote:
Mats Bengtsson schrieb:

I don't know what you did when you applied the patch, but the
resulting program is certainly broken if it starts printing out
usage text when you call it with ordinary arguments.

I did nothing magic :)
Well, after uninstall lilypond and re-install lilypond 2.6.2 and I got the same issue. Calling "lilypond-book --psfonts file.latex" results in the mentioned usage message. It it interesting that calling "lilypond-book --psfonts= programm.latex" (please note the "=") works.


        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology
        SE-100 44  STOCKHOLM
        Phone: (+46) 8 790 8463                         
        Fax:   (+46) 8 790 7260
        Email: address@hidden
        WWW: http://www.s3.kth.se/~mabe

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]