|Subject:||[bug-mailutils] small issues in the argument processing|
|Date:||Sun, 24 May 2009 15:30:39 +0000|
I've been experimenting with the mailutils library and I think I've found some minor issues in the argument processing routines.
I've written a small program which currently takes no command line arguments.
1) If I pass NULL as the second parameter of mu_app_init then the program segfaults, but if I pass an array with just one element set to NULL, then the program works fine.
Without any documentation on the routine, its hard to know whether this is a little buglet or whats intended to happen.
2)If I define an array with two elements, "common" and NULL, then the --config-help option segfaults at the point just after the "For more information, use info xxxx" line is output. If I add an extra element e.g. "debug" then the option works fine.
Surfing the web just got more rewarding. Download the New Internet Explorer 8
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|