[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


From: Alberto Bertogli
Subject: Re: Setting RLIMIT_STACK
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 14:53:06 -0300
User-agent: Mutt/1.5.17 (2008-03-04)

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 02:40:19PM -0300, Alberto Bertogli wrote:
> Peeking around the source browser I notice that the change that introduced
> the setrlimit() you describe is commit 1.191, dated 2008-11-30, which is
> post-3.81.
> Seeing that, I tried the latest alpha release (3.81.90), and it works as
> expected!

I've just read the thread about this in the general list, sorry I missed
it before (if anyone is wondering, I'm referring to "Weird performance
problem", http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.make.general/8974).

While I talk to Leandro often, I didn't know there was a discussion about
this bug going on over there when I posted these mails (my fault).

I'm sorry if this caused you any trouble, and I'm glad it's already fixed.

Thanks again,

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]