[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:04:38 +0500
After the age of twenty-one, your body slowly stops releasing an important
hormone known as H G H (Human Growth Hormone).
The reduction of H G H, whïch regulates levels of other hormones in the body
(including testosterone, estrogeñ, progesterone, and melatonin) is directly
responsible for mañyy of the möst common signss of growing old, such as
wrinkles, gray hair, decreased energy, and diminished sexuäl functionn.
Human Gròwth Hörmone will normallyy yield the follöwing resµlts:
- Boost your immune system
- Rejuvenatee yourr bodyy and mind
- Feel & look younger
- Reduce wrinkles, lose weight, decrease cellulite
- Restore your sex drive and vigor
- Revitalizee yoour heart, liver, kidneys & lungs
- [V]aaintain muscle mass
- Refresh memorý, mood and mental energy
- 5leep soundly and awake reested
- He|p eliminate stress, fatiguue and depression
Maybe the next world is better. A lick of flame shot up through the gap between
her left arm and the side of her body.
Maybe the next world is better.