carbone-dev

[Carbone-dev] Re: 723 VuALLtUM

From: Pietari Mckamie
Subject: [Carbone-dev] Re: 723 VuALLtUM
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 07:13:28 -0700

Hi,
L E V \ T R A
V \ A G R A
S O M &
V A L \ U M
M E R \ D i A
P R O Z & C
X & N A X
C \ A L i S
A M B \ E N
http://www.ossesabalt.com

was getting impatient at these solemnities. We are worn and famished
after our long road and we have sick comrades. Now make haste and let us
have no more words, or your master may have something to say to you.
Follow me then, said the captain, and with six men about them he led
them over the bridge through the gates and into the market-place of the
town. This was a wide circle of quiet water surrounded by the tall piles