carbone-dev

[Carbone-dev] Re: at gouif

From: Helen Cosby
Subject: [Carbone-dev] Re: at gouif
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 00:37:25 -0700

Hi
,
Go to the web site and economise up to 50 % on your Med http://tocasonal.com
,
Fools! laughed Bard, to come thus beneath the Mountains arm! They
do not understand war above ground, whatever they may know of battle in
the mines. There are many of our archers and spearmen now hidden in the
rocks upon their right flank. Dwarf-mail may be good, but they will soon
be hard put to it. Let us set on them now from both sides, before they
are fully rested! But the Elvenking said: Long will I tarry, ere I