cashew-s-editor

[CASHeW-s-Editor] Factory implented

From: Xianfeng Liu
Subject: [CASHeW-s-Editor] Factory implented
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 01:21:30 +0100

Hi,
 I haved  changed the parser to use factory to generate nodes. Ravish, I think
you should get my email this time, because the mail list works again. As you
told me you will come to tha lab to work with me, I waited you until 6pm, but
you did not come. The small bug I told you yesterday which we have solved
before haven't been changed back. I will appreciate that you can change it
because its in your parser function i think. I am not sure I will go to the lab
and I can not find you via MSN or IRC. if you recieve this letter, can you
reply it ? Thanks!

Roger