cashew-s-editor

Re: [CASHeW-s-Editor] Apparent Error in RDFHandler

From: Xianfeng Liu
Subject: Re: [CASHeW-s-Editor] Apparent Error in RDFHandler
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:29:07 +0100

Yes, very strange, when I update the codes from CVS, there is no error. But when Ravish update it (even create a new project) the error comes up. Its in the RDFHandler.java/endSubject()/object = (RDFObject) subject. (line 513:3)

I think it may be the prob of the version of Eclipse, I use the 3.1 M5 , Ravish may still use the M4 one, am I right, Ravish, You can try to use this one !

Roger
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew John Hughes" <address@hidden>