cassiopeia-generic

[Cassiopeia-generic] There are lots of people who have this as an answer

From: Roxanne
Subject: [Cassiopeia-generic] There are lots of people who have this as an answer to their problems.
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 18:28:02 +0500

Hundreds of thousands of people use it, and your life may become better with
it, too. Get rid of worries that you are not solvent enough. A new car, a
bigger home, a luxury yacht, anything can be yours!Easy cred it approval, no
hassle, no fuss. We're confidential and reliable.No embarrassing waiting and
checks - apply now and find out why up to 90% of our customers keep using
us.Maybe your neighbor's new car was bought with our help! Find out and get
your loan from us now. http://45IC.awilit.com/?ncache=1031512