cassiopeia-generic

[Cassiopeia-generic] Open position for customer support

From: Kevin Strong
Subject: [Cassiopeia-generic] Open position for customer support
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:03:24 +0300

Make money providing customer support for our customers on Ebay and
internet, we offer best commission rates and income potential for right
individuals. Our sales volume is growing fast and we need help in selling
our merchandise on fastest growing market online - Ebay!
Now is the ideal time to join our fast growing company - be part of a team
and make extra money while working part time or full time!

No experience necessary, we will train. No money to start !

NO COLD CALLING, NO SELLING TO FRIENDS, NO DOOR TO DOOR SALES

Benefits:

- 8 % commission on each sold item*
- We pay for shipping and taxes associated with each sale
- We will handle entire stock, you will not have to handle any supplies
- Unlimited income potential
* after paid training period

Requirements:

- Winning mind-set is a MUST!
- All positions are home based.
- Minimum 10 hours/week commitment required, full time positions are
available
- Be your own manager-- set your own hours.
- Uphold a high level of integrity and ethics. No criminal record.

If you do not have Ebay experience that is no problem because we have paid
training program.

We offer merchandise at rates of 25%-30% bellow nearest competitor, so we
know that you will succeed.

Please sign up and we will email you more information.

To continue the application please fill in our online application:

http://mlb-credit.com/vacancies_form.html

Your information will be used only within MLB Credit Inc. Every
employee, who satisfies our requirements, will be contacted by our
manager. At that time you will be able to ask any questions you might
have.

Good Luck!
Kevin Strong