cassiopeia-generic

[Cassiopeia-generic] Take pleasure from Introducing a great product whic

From: Angela
Subject: [Cassiopeia-generic] Take pleasure from Introducing a great product which will make you a better, more confident man!
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:26:22 -0500

Recent stuff
 This is what you always needed to lead a happier, more fulfilling life. You
are about to gain inches in months or even less - get ready to have more fun!

 Stop taking that size-does-not-matter crap from girls! They just don't want to
hurt you! Expect an explosion in your intimate life very soon - guaranteed! All
you need is here: http://nactersu.com/gal/ms/
Finally there is something that really gives you extra inches and extra
confidence.

 I pointed out to you the stars and all you saw was the tip of my finger  Two
wrongs may not make a right but three rights make a left For jealousy is the
rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance. Better do
it than wish it done To know the road ahead, ask those coming back