ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Memory Leak Identified

From: Dan Weber
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Memory Leak Identified
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 18:50:45 -0400 (EDT)

Tarball attached. Valgrind seems to constantly crash my app most of the time... So I stopped using it and am unable to give you a sample run using it. However, I have verified it is leaking memory since the memory usage should not increase at all during program run time and over a course of a few days it hits 50% system total memory. ccRTP is directly interfaced in RtpSession.cpp. Note that the files I am writing to are fifo buffers (named pipes on linux), thus I am not starting and stopping a timer because the audio is realtime.

Dan