ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] No receiver reports for inbound sessions.

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] No receiver reports for inbound sessions.
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:18:29 +0100

Hi,

I assume that by inbound sessions you mean sessions which do not send
packets/do not have destinations. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Um, right now I think this is a big bug. And yes, I would say it is
enough to look at the list of sync sources. In that case I think
sending RRs to data sinks who are not sending data packets would be
delayed until the first RTCP packet is received from them (and a
sync. source object is created). Looks like it is the desired behavior
though, and anyway it's a secondary detail, I'll have a look at the
standards to see if there is any recommendation on this.