ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Sending&Receiving RTCP???

From: s050893
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Sending&Receiving RTCP???
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:43:49 +0200 (Romance Daylight Time)

Hi,

Could you do me a favour, as I am in desperate need of help.

I just want to redefine the virtual function of onGotSR to acquire the
information in the sender report. And in the demo of
rtplisten I only add
"cout << getMRSenderInfo(source)->getPacketCount() << endl;  " at last of
the function of onGotSR, but it indicates error which is undefined
reference to QueueRTCPManager::getMRSenderInfo() when compiling.

So I try another way and I add

"cout << (int)SR.sinfo.packetCount << endl;" at the last of the function
of onGotSR, this time no errors in the compiling. But it cannot display
the right packet count at all, too big or even negative.

I wonder what is wrong with these two ways. and is there any other way to
get the RTCP information in the real time?

And it is said ccRTP sending and receiving RTCP packets automatically. It
is true in the demo of rtpsend, it sended RTCP packets along with RTP
automatically. But as for the RTP receiver in the demo of rtplisten which
does not send any RTP packets and only receive RTP/RTCP packets, can it
also send RTCP packets such as RR? And if yes, how can it determine the
destination address? In other words, where will it send RR to??? How can I
see this point???

Could you give me a reply? Thanks!!!