certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] test new version (3.3.2) on Vista 32/64 bit + VisualStu

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] test new version (3.3.2) on Vista 32/64 bit + VisualStudio 2008SP1
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 12:54:58 +0200

2009/5/1 Gotthard, Petr <address@hidden>:
> All the errors are probably caused by this:
>
> 3>fatal - cannot open "/tmp/yacc_a_4fr7YV"
>
> The $TEMP or $TMP environment variable might be wrong (missing the drive
> letter, e.g. C:/), the tmp directory might be write-protected, or the disk
> might be full.

Nice catch Petr, I agree.

Sidenote:
In situation like this please avoid attaching big file to your mail
and/or do not include the whole initial file as a quote in your answer.
When too big mail  (more than 40KB) are sent to the list they go
through the moderation step.

40Kb may be a bit low I may resize the limit however there will
still be a limit :-)

With "big" file the way to go is either to attach the URL were we can
find the file
or to open a bug in the tracker where files can be properly attached
(there is a limit too but it's higher).
In this case there is a "related bug" already open:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?26044

--
Erk