certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Speed of attributes updates beetwen two federates with

From: Максим Гаммер
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Speed of attributes updates beetwen two federates with time managenment enabled
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 14:23:35 +0600

Hello,

as we mentioned earlier, the NI LabVIEW and RTI integration project we placed here:
http://cde.tsogu.ru/en_training_systems/

If you have a block "using CERTI" or "examples", here is one more link: http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Screenshots/TSOGU  :)

If you have any questions or comments, welcome :)

25 апреля 2009 г. 21:04 пользователь Eric Noulard <address@hidden> написал:
2009/4/24 Максим Гаммер <address@hidden>:
> hello, we prepared the files (Windows only for now). First - scr files
> project. Second file - NI LabvVIEW project file, using that dll.

Thank you Max,

Your mail seems to contains 2 files:
  - 1 RAR file containing sources
  - 1 text file which is a Readme.

thus no "NI LabvVIEW project file" ?

Would it be possible for you to bundle all needed files,
in a single zip file? (ZIP is more widespread that RAR)

I saw the source was GPLed which is OK for inclusion in CERTI Contrib,
thus I would suggest you to create bundle ZIP:

 NI-Labview-HLA/Readme.txt <-- may be you can add you e-mail contact
in the Readme
                              /COPYING (the GPL license of your choice)
                              /src  <-- the sources
                              /HLALabview-projectfile-example.<whatever>

Would it be OK for you?

Note that currently I won't be able to test because I'm not a NI Labview user
if anyone here on the list is willing to test the Max contribution I
would be glad
to here from him/her.

Гаммер Максим Дмитриевич
Начальник отдела ИТ НИИ ЭОР