certi-devel

RE: [certi-dev] certi 3.3.2 (VS) failing

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] certi 3.3.2 (VS) failing
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 13:02:58 +0200

Dear Michael,

Would you mind trying to install the MS VS 2008 redistributable package?
(I'm not sure if you should install MSVS, or MSVS SP1.) The missing
libraries may be included in this package:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=A5C84275-3B97-4
AB7-A40D-3802B2AF5FC2&displaylang=en

This may save you from building the CERTI binaries. ;-)

Petr