cfgstoragemk-dev

[Cfgstoragemk-dev] happy turncoat

From: Nolly Lam
Subject: [Cfgstoragemk-dev] happy turncoat
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:42:42 -0700

Sometimes I have gone to bed and he is still at it. so how do I handle myself when I see him tonight?
am I doing the right thing?
This boy lets say his name is John is not my boyfriend right now. If I don't get it I start to feel depressed and empty inside.
well the guy i like his mate came over and said stop staring at him, its annoying him. so would a handjob create a lot of pain for me? Sometimes, like anyone else relationship, has ups and downs. should I tell him feelings?
How can I get her to trust me again? I fear he is a misogynist.
My confidence is pretty flat so what should I do? She moved in and lived with me. Sometimes, like anyone else relationship, has ups and downs. I asked for advice on here a couple of months ago, read what people said and tried it but with no success and now the situation has got worse! any hope we'll make it?
When he asks me who im talking to on msn and i tell him n if im talkin to another boy he will start asking questions! If I don't get it I start to feel depressed and empty inside.
How should I handle this? four years ago we had our son, and since then we have never made love. she says that she doesn't have feelings for me anymore!
well the guy i like his mate came over and said stop staring at him, its annoying him.
I'm told by lots of my female friends that I'm really pretty, and nice. I fallen in love with her and I think she likes me.
I'm always the one doing the match making.
She moved in and lived with me.
If I don't get it I start to feel depressed and empty inside.
She moved in and lived with me. He looks at porn all the time but ONLY lesbian porn. I have unfortunately caught him with his trousers down. I really love her and do not want this relationship to just end like this.
I fallen in love with her and I think she likes me.
she says that she doesn't have feelings for me anymore!
Any help gentlemen would be very much appreciated!