cgitechs-public

[Cgitechs-public] POSTCODELOTERY- NL

From: infol2006pqjdtk
Subject: [Cgitechs-public] POSTCODELOTERY- NL
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 09:53:06 +1000

Postcode Lottery INT'L
Patenlaan 23, 2288ee Rijwijk
Den Haag, th<SPAN>e Netherlands.
(Lotto affiliate wi</SPAN>th Subscriber Agents).
From: Joan V<SPAN>an Henk(Lottery Co-ordinator)
w</SPAN>ww.postcodeloterij.nl

ATTN:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Postcode Lottery.NL Winners
International programs held on the 12th March, 2006. Your<EM> e</EM>-mail
address attached to ticket #: 0175655522 with prize #: 31765549 NL drew
€1,000,000.00 which was first in the first class of the draws. You ar<SPAN>e
t</SPAN>o receive €1,000,000.00 (One Mill<STRIKE>i</STRIKE>on Euros). Because
of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning information
confidential until your money (€1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted to
you<FONT face=Tahoma> </FONT>by our accredited pay-point bank. This measure
must be adhere to,in order to avoid  loss of your cash prize - winners of our
cash prizes are advised to ad<SPAN>here </SPAN>to these instructions to
forestall the abuse o<SPAN>f this program by other participants. It is
important to note that this draws were conducted formally, an</SPAN>d winners
are selected through an internet ballot system from 50,000 individual and
companies e-mail addresse<SPAN>s - the dr</SPAN>aws are conducted around the
world through our internet bas<B>e</B>d ballot system. The promotion is
sponsored and promoted Postcode Lottery.NL . We congratulate you once again. We
hope you will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is
€85mil<SPAN>lion.  Remember,all w</SPAN>innings must be claimed not
lat<U>e</U>r than 20days from today.After this date all unclaimed cash prize
will be forfeited and included in the next sweepstake. Please, in order to
avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote personal and
winning numbers<S> </S>in all correspondence with us. Congratulations once
again from all members of Postcode Lottery-NL.Thank you for being part of our
promo<U>t</U>ional program.

For im<U>m</U>ediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact
our Paying Bank
address written below.

Send them the following informations:

(i)  Your name,