chicken-hackers

Re: [Chicken-hackers] manual and chicken4 infrastructure

From: Vincent Manis
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] manual and chicken4 infrastructure
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 13:34:54 -0700

On 2009-04-06, at 13:28, Peter Bex wrote:

there can be a way of generating a one-file version of the user
documentation, for all sorts of reasons (e.g., reading it away from

You'd have to look into the stream wiki stuff to see how it's done
exactly. It's a little too hairy for me too look into right now (still
busy with the changes).

OK, I will do that, should be something like reading a sequence of file
names and then catenating all the files together, but I remember looking at the stream wiki code a while ago, and you are right, it is hairy. But I think it's well worth doing.

-- v