chicken-hackers

Re: [Chicken-hackers] basic question regarding interfaces

From: Martin Schneeweis
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] basic question regarding interfaces
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 19:04:02 +0200

megane <address@hidden> wrote:
> does this patch work for you?

in short: works fantastic, thank you!

long form:

  (1) 2 ifaces, both visible
      => check
  (2) 2 ifaces, missing implementation -> compile error
      => check
  (3) n ifaces, extra exports mixed in between (before, after or in
      between works)
      => check

  (4) (interface: iface-a iface-b)
      I guess, this is an illegal "interface:..."-form - but that
      compiles without an error - no problem I guess unless someone is
      nit-picky (iface-b is not visible outside)

ad 4) That would be the start of such an illegal "interface:..."-form:

  (define-interface iface-a (some-a))
  (define-interface iface-b (some-b))

  (module two-ifaces (
    (interface: iface-a iface-b))