chicken-janitors

[Chicken-janitors] #712: when setting CHICKEN_PREFIX the default include

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: [Chicken-janitors] #712: when setting CHICKEN_PREFIX the default include path is not correctly prefixed
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 19:56:15 -0000

#712: when setting CHICKEN_PREFIX the default include path is not correctly
prefixed
---------------------------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  ckeen                                  |       Owner:  ckeen
     Type:  defect                                 |      Status:  new
 Sven Hartrumpf kindly reported this issue.

 What he sees is:

 {{{
 > csc -cflags
 -fno-strict-aliasing -fwrapv -DHAVE_CHICKEN_CONFIG_H -DC_ENABLE_PTABLES
 -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer
 -march=core2 -I"/usr/local/chicken-4.7.0/include/chicken"
 > export CHICKEN_PREFIX=/usr/local/chicken-4.7.0
 > csc -cflags
 -fno-strict-aliasing -fwrapv -DHAVE_CHICKEN_CONFIG_H -DC_ENABLE_PTABLES
 -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer
 -march=core2 -I"/usr/local/chicken-4.7.0/include/"
 }}}

 The last line should read ".../include/chicken" as we have moved our
 chicken.h there.

 A patch attached (and sent to chicken-hackers) remedies this problem

--
Ticket URL: <http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/712>
Chicken Scheme <http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/>