chicken-janitors

Re: [Chicken-janitors] #855: `make-pathname' causes a segfault when give

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: Re: [Chicken-janitors] #855: `make-pathname' causes a segfault when given a list of non-strings as first argument
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 20:07:51 -0000

#855: `make-pathname' causes a segfault when given a list of non-strings as
first
argument
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  mario           |       Owner:  ckeen
      Type:  defect          |      Status:  reopened
 Component:  core libraries  |     Version:  4.7.x
Resolution:                  |    Keywords:  make-pathname
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Changes (by mario):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 I'm not sure dd18d957edaccd5301875e6b073a873bae8b15cc is the right fix for
 the problem. It seems that it has been introduced between 4.7.3 and 4.7.4.
 In that period, the was no relevant change to files.scm.

 I'm going to keep that commit as a workaround, but I think this issue
 deserves further investigation. Maybe we are just covering a more serious
 compiler bug.

--
Ticket URL: <http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/855#comment:4>
Chicken Scheme <http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/>