chicken-janitors

Re: [Chicken-janitors] #1580: oauth: installation failure due to depende

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: Re: [Chicken-janitors] #1580: oauth: installation failure due to dependency on hmac (not available for C5)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 20:33:23 -0000

#1580: oauth: installation failure due to dependency on hmac (not available for
C5)
-----------------------------------+-------------------------
            Reporter:  mario       |      Owner:  andyjpb
                Type:  defect      |     Status:  closed
           Component:  extensions  |    Version:  5.0.0
          Resolution:  fixed       |   Keywords:  oauth, hmac
Estimated difficulty:              |
-----------------------------------+-------------------------
Changes (by andyjpb):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I have been told that the `hmac` patch has now been applied so this should
 resolve itself on the next run.
 Please let me know if it's still broken.

--
Ticket URL: <https://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/1580#comment:2>
CHICKEN Scheme <https://www.call-cc.org/>