[Chicken-users] Readline works with 0.1064 on Linux/Intel.

From: tonyg
Subject: [Chicken-users] Readline works with 0.1064 on Linux/Intel.
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 22:02:23 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all... attached is a very small simple wrapper that can be used to give
csi a command history.

To use it: compile readline.scm like this:

        $ csc -s readline.scm -L -lreadline -L -ltermcap

and you can try it out like this:

        $ csi test-readline.scm

Enjoy.

Felix, would you like me to try and integrate this with the chicken
distribution, so that if readline is present at configure time, it's
bundled into csi?

Tony
--
"Rather than go see a real small town for free, he had paid money to
see a pretend one, and rather than see it with the naked eye he was