Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken in CVS

From: tonyg
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken in CVS
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 20:50:12 +0100

> I think that 'libtoolize --force --copy --automake' is needed before
> everything else in autocvs; without it, it complained about
> 'ltmain.sh' missing.  I have automake 1.6.2, autoconf 2.53 and libtool
> 1.4.2 installed, so the problem might be specific to my setup.

Having made that change to a test checkout, sure enough, it silences
the warning... so I've checked it in. Thanks!

On the other hand - it was working before, even though there was a
warning generated: automake just "did the right thing"... should we
trust automake, and not mention libtoolize explicitly? If anyone
thinks we're better off letting automake do its own thing, and
ignoring the warning when it pops up, let me know, and I'll back out
the change to autocvs.

Tony
--
Monkeys high on math -- some of the best comedy on earth
        - Tom Lord, regarding comp.lang.scheme