[Chicken-users] Problem with (require-for-syntax srfi-40)

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: [Chicken-users] Problem with (require-for-syntax srfi-40)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 14:32:52 -0500

Hi.

I'm  having  a  problem using  (require-for-syntax  srfi-40).   I
downloaded and installed  the srfi-40 egg from the  web site with
chicken-setup.  If I (require-for-syntax srfi-40) through csi, it
works correctly and I can create lazy streams.

chicken-setup shows the following:

> the registry pathname is /mnt/matrix/stow/chicken-1.33/lib/chicken/REGISTRY
>
> Installed extensions:
>
> srfi-40                                           [syntax]
> (srfi-40 base)

However, when I  try to run a compiled program  that requires it,
it fails:

> $ touch test.scm && csc -R srfi-40 test.scm && ./test
> Error: (require) can not find required extension: (srfi-40 base)
>
> ##sys#require

I noticed that I can do (require '(srfi-40 base)) through csi but
running a  compiled program  with such  sentence fails  (with the
same error as above).

What am I doing wrong?  How can  I compile a unit that depends on
srfi-40?

Thanks!

Alejo.
http://bachue.com/alejo

---=(  Comunidad de Usuarios de Software Libre en Colombia  )=---

---=(  http://bachue.com/colibri )=--=( address@hidden  )=---