Re: [Chicken-users] questionable http-server behaviour under heavyload:

From: gian paolo ciceri
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] questionable http-server behaviour under heavyload: broken pipe
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:17:52 +0200

Felix Winkelmann wrote:
[snip]

Just globally, for example at the start of your file:

(require-extension posix)

(set-signal-handler! signal/pipe #f)

...your code follows...

[snip]

You should get it up and running by specifying an absolute root path:

% spiffy -d -r /home/myname/web

Thanks Felix, both suggestions works !

Only a supplementary question: in both cases,
doing a CTRL+C (i.e. SIGINT if I remember right) in the
terminal where the server run, doesn't terminate the server
process anymore, but I've trapped SIGPIPE, not SIGINT.

What happens ?

TIA
/gp

--
Gian Paolo Ciceri        Via G.Marconi 5 - 22036 ERBA CO ITALY
                         mobile :   ++39 340 7218101