RE: [Chicken-users] minGW and chicken

From: Jonah Beckford
Subject: RE: [Chicken-users] minGW and chicken
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 18:51:11 -0400

Now in CVS:

Makefile.am - Use posixstub.scm instead of posix.scm for Mingw
posixstub.scm - A do-nothing file
configure.in - Got rid of support for mingw/ directory

MinGW compiled correctly when I did the following from MSYS:

$ autocvs
$ ./configure --disable-shared && make
BOOTSTRAP_PATH=/f/cygwin/usr/local/bin && make install

(BOOTSTRAP_PATH will likely be in the form C:/chicken-1.66 for other
people's systems)

There are some problems with compiling the shared libraries; I will see if I
can fix these over the next couple of days.

Jonah