[Chicken-users] New patch for bb

From: Sergey Khorev
Subject: [Chicken-users] New patch for bb
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:34:18 +0400

Just hacked bb one more time.
Added widgets: double-window, return-button, choice-button, menu-button,
int-entry, float-entry. Now bb has almost all I need.
Also added tree widget. It requires FLU library
(http://www.osc.edu/~jbryan/FLU). And there is a question with it.
Should bb require the FLU at the install time (when bb-support.cpp is to
be compiled)? IMHO, no. Currently, the whole FLU usage is #ifdef-ed. But I
don't know how to deal with bb.setup. Maybe check someway for flu-config?
And, if presented, add `flu-config ...` and -DBB_USE_FLU to compile options?

Also added procedure bb:image-data to get raw image data

Parameters to bb:show were added (actually they are passed to Fl_Window::show)
The major reason is that calling Fl::Window(int argc, char **argv) is
required on
Windows to have system colors in FLTK widgets rather than default
grey. And I don't want to pass completely bogus values ;)

I don't think that posting 10K in the maillist is a good idea, so
there are links to the patches for sources and documentation:
http://cyber.miem.edu.ru/~iamphet/bb.patch.gz
http://cyber.miem.edu.ru/~iamphet/bb-html.patch.gz

--
Sergey Khorev