Re: [Chicken-users] sdl.egg v0.2

From: Tony Garnock-Jones
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] sdl.egg v0.2
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 15:13:23 +0000

Alex Shinn wrote:
In this case it may be appropriate to provide flag-add and flag-remove
utilities, something like:
[...]
though this doesn't work if b isn't a power of 2, such as
sdl_init_everything.

Not bad; but on the whole I think I'd rather leave the abstraction "leaky" since it's almost a policy issue how each individual resolves this problem anyway (as it is also for the SDL_Surface finaliser problem). Maybe more documentation in the README, summarising the various workarounds...

Tony