[Chicken-users] csc -static on OS X

From: Ed Watkeys
Subject: [Chicken-users] csc -static on OS X
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:52:00 -0500

Hi,

Do we have any OS X folks here? I'm trying to build a single-file executable with csc that can be given to anyone with OS X (10.3) without requiring them to install Chicken. csc -c foo.scm doesn't work; it results in the following error messages:

ld: can't locate file for: -lcrt0.o
*** Shell command terminated with exit status 1: gcc -o foo foo.o /usr/local/lib/libstuffed-chicken.a /usr/local/lib/libsrfi-chicken.a /usr/local/lib/libchicken.a -L/usr/local/lib -static -ldl -lpcre -lm

Regards,
Ed

--
Watkeys Product Design * http://watkeys.com/